Calling all poets!!!
I had such a great time with this last Writer’s Challenge, that David and I have decided to host another one for Valentines Day.
This time, we are going to make the Challenge about poetry. Now, I know there are hundreds of you poets out there in my groups. Now’s the time to come out of the dark and show us what you’ve got.
1) Poem can be any length. No maximum or minimum word usage.
2) The poem doesn’t have to be romantic. It can be horrifying, depressing, loving.. anything! 🙂 As long as it’s a poem, it’s acceptable.
3) Editing: you are responsible for any editing and/or proofreading for your entry. David and I have a lot to do on with our jobs that we don’t have time to edit each and every entry. 🙂
4) No explicit sexual poetry will be allowed. Passion, and sex are allowed, but do not be vulgar.
5) Submit all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: January 19, 2014.
Voting: January 20th – January 25th
Winner’s announced: January 26, 2014
Prizes: a romantic theme painted by A. Joleigh (reserved for winner by the public vote), a book of poetry (specifics will be announced soon), chocolates and a card sent to a secret love or someone you admire from afar.
***Voting Rules. A primary winner will be chosen by the public. Four other winners will be chosen by the hosts (David and me). All will have their poems displayed in the Challengers Hall, with their information and photo.